Any manufactured motor must passed the following test:
- Complete winding test (Resistance, Inductance)
- Electrical connection test
- BEMF measurement
- Analog or digital encoder test
- Commutation offset test
- Rod off axis measurement
- Insultation test from 1KV to 2.5 KV following EN 60034-1 standard
- Surge test
- Insulation resistance test with 500 VDC following EN 60204-1 standard
- Integrated temperature sensor test
- Functional test with servo drive
- Vibrational test following IEC 60068-2-6 (see video)
For each serial number we create an inspection sheet with all test results.
This inspection sheet is provided in the motor pakaging.